The World’s largest
Telcos & Utilities trust we-do-IT
Successfully delivered $150m+ of geo-spatial IT solutions to global Telcos, electricity, gas, water Utilities, Government-owned Enterprise and Defence.
Self-funded, financially stable, family-owned.
Australian owned right-shoring operation in Hyderabad India managed by Australian and Indian Citizens, governed by Australian Board.
Implemented World first SAP Certified GIS|connect Interface at United Energy 1996 still in production today; completed latest GIS|connect implementation as part of Ausnet WorkOut Project early 2016 – still the market leader after 20 years.
Developer of SAP Certified LatLonGO® ERP Mobility Solution including SAP WorkManager, PM, MRS Integration.
- ITIL Service Management Certified
- SAP PartnerEdge Development Partner
- Highest number of Smallworld™ GIS Qualified Staff and Certifications
- Highest number of GIS upgrades (45) performed in Asia-Pacific, all on time/budget
- 20 years experience in GIS/SAP/CIS/SmartGrid Development/Support and Data Solutions
- Responsible for very large projects, eg Development of National Broadband Physical Network Inventory (PNI)
- Class-room Training for 1,600+ PNI operators and right-shoring of very large Data Services program
- Systematic GIS data quality improvement network adjustment right-shoring services (adjusted 80% of Queensland, 100% of WA, large parts of NSW, 100% of New Zealand, all of Texas and New York City, major parts of US and Canada, started all of France)
- #1 Global Conflation/Homogenisation Solution Provider, processed 100+ million coordinates to-date with additional 30+ million under current project.